About the AC50 boat
It is designed to match as much as possible the official AC50 catamaran.Boat parameters are carefully designed to give as much as possible realistic performance. It performs optimal at average wind speed cca. 15-20kts.
- Official races are not allowed above 24kts.
- This model therefore sails much slower above 25kts.
- Download the installer (AC50_Final.msi) from the link above and run it.
- During installation you will be asked for installation directory.
- By default, it is in '[user]\Documents\32nd America's Cup\Boats\'.
- You can also perform a manual installation.
- Click the link below and download zip file.
- Manual installation
- There are 3 jibs that can be used on real AC50, but only one during a race.
- For this reason there is only one jib available (mid-sized J25)
- To slowdown in the prestart, you can bring the jib down...
- Boat can sail faster using 'Manual sails' mode